Family Tree 2011+ 6 months Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Tree 2011+ 6 months Ancestry

Family Tree 2011 on Amazon £29.99 with six months Ancestry Premium, A good buy. Alan.

It's getting cheaper week by week! Worth buying this just for the free sub which is worth £53.70.
    Elaine

Comment

Thats what i have done, I bought the 2010 world version last year and got 6 months world but this one is better value because i have got very few overseas rellies.

Comment

will this include the 1911 census once ancestry releases it
        My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Comment

Ancestry have said that the 1911 census will be available within the Premium subscription, so providing this happens then yes, it will include the 1911.
          Elaine

Comment

And don't forget if you have Tesco Vouchers you can exchange £15 worth now, or £19 worth after December 6th for a Family Tree 2011 token -

Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Brilliant, thanks Alan I've just ordered it.

I rang Ancestry first to work out the best way to do it. I already have 6 months essentials free from the FTM 2010 I bought earlier this year, which I was going to use when my sub expires in January. I have premium membership so the very nice man at Ancestry has just upgraded that for free (without me having to ask) to 6 months premium membership. He said that if I go ahead and buy the FTM 2011 I can ring up at any time and use the next free 6 months after that. So basically my next year's Ancestry sub will all be paid for by buying FTM.

I'm already quids in with all the certs I've managed to get on the LMA records so I'm very happy ;D;D
              Jackie

Comment

Working...
              X