Family History Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family History Software

I know this would of been discussed somewhere, but what is the best software for printing family trees that show BMD info. for all ancestors and includes all ancestors you have entered onto the database?
    Thanks
    Tessie

I think you will find that many of the Family Tree programs around at the moment will do what you need.
    Take a look at our Genealogy Software section in the Reference Library which gives you links to the various programs.

Personally I am a Family Tree Maker user. That and Family Historian are probably the most popular programs used by the members on here.
    Elaine

Comment

I can't seem to get Family Tree Maker 2010 to show on a chart all people in my tree, it only seems to show direct descendants. I will read through the booklet again, maybe its me not doing something! Thanks for the link, I will have a look!
      tessie

Comment

You need to select the "Extended Family Chart" - that should display everyone in your tree.
        Elaine

Comment

Tessie

Glad you raised this as I thought it was me going mad! I can't even get the blimming chart to show siblings on it and keep going back to my ancestry tree instead which seemed so much more straight forward but perhaps it is because it is what I am used to.

Comment

Working...
          X