Pages won't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages won't load

In addition to the problem with my computer not shutting down or re-starting, I am getting programmes from my Control Panel that won't load :(

I've been there to try and find solutions and a couple of windows just won't load, the blue circle goes round and round. I can't even come out of it, as I can't restart. :(

One of the programmes is System Restore which I thought I'd try but as its not loading, I can't do anything with it. :(

Can anyone advise me please?

Joy

join the unhappy pc users club Joy so frustrating when things go wrong , sorry got no idea how to sort that out ..

Comment

This is resolved now I have sorted out my Restart and Shut Down problem.

Joy

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        join the unhappy pc users club Joy so frustrating when things go wrong , sorry got no idea how to sort that out ..

Thanks Val. I hate things going wrong but thankful now its sorted. I always find very helpful folk on here and usually get a good result.

Joy

Comment

boo hoo mine isnt sorted , but glad you are

Comment

Val,

I am unable to load my Gmail at the moment but some odd message that suggests to me that the site is down.

I was just going to throw my PC out of the window when my husband came in and said 'Hold on not now the window is still Closed'. These men folk do have their uses.
            Margaret N
            DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Hi Margaret ,whats annoying is I think its something I did it only happened after I updated CCleaner and ran it , and as Tom knows nothing about PCs have to get an expert.

Comment

Val I have done the update on C Cleaner and it hasnt done anything like that on mine ;;have you done the latest adobe update flash player I think ??? thats the only update I havnt done so far today ;;
                borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Babs as its saying on the help forums its usually a software issure and thats the only thing I had updated just before I closed down for the night and it wouldnt work the next day I am assuming it was CCleaner ???
                  I have lost faith in the HP Helpline you have to purchase a minimum £25 for their helpline ,which is bad enough but they dont guarantee to get you working ?????

Comment

Working...
                  X