This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Reader

Has anyone else been prompted this morning to update Adobe Reader please? If so, have you done it? Just wondering if it is genuine.
    Stella passed away December 2014

Originally posted by Stella View Post
    Has anyone else been prompted this morning to update Adobe Reader please? If so, have you done it? Just wondering if it is genuine.
    Yes and yes.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks Caroline. Thing is it still says Adobe Reader 9 on my desktop after doing the update, shouldn't this have altered?

Comment

Thanks Caroline. Thing is it still says Adobe Reader 9 on my desktop after doing the update, shouldn't this have altered?
        The version number will have changed .. mine now says 9.4.1 in the About.
        Caroline
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Where do you find 'About' Caroline?

Comment

Where do you find 'About' Caroline?
            You need to open it, then look at the Help Menu - there is a link called About Adobe Reader 9.. . You click on that and it will show you the version number. This will work with any software, e.g. a browser, if you need to see whether you have the latest version.
            Caroline

Comment

Thanks Caroline, yes it is 9.4.1 .

Comment

Working...
              X