Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eccleshall stafford baptism,s,marriages,buriels,wills.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eccleshall stafford baptism,s,marriages,buriels,wills.

i have been given these on freecycle anyone looking in this area i would be glad to help...........Denbigh Parish Register Transcripts -
    Baptisms 1790 - 1800; 1800 - 1812
    Burials 1790 - 1800; 1800 - 1812
    Marriages 1754 - 1812
    Welsh Wills proved at Chester 1545 - 1858

brenda xxxxx

That's a very kind offer Brenda. I wish I had some in that area.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

i was wondering is it ok for them to go on the wikki ,if so how do i do it.do i copy them individually?brenda xxx

Comment

using the wiki might be a bit long winded.....

i started developing a database a while back to store transcriptions, but haven't really had much time to develop it further... if you are prepared to wait then i may be able to make it a bit more user friendly (that said it took me over a year to get round to sorting out the Foundation Stones database for james :( )

have you considered FreeREG as a possible recipient bren ??
        https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

no how do i do that?lol brenda xxx

Comment

Bren,

have a look at this page and look at the red writing

Search your ancestry with FreeREG. FreeREG provides free online access to transcriptions of birth, marriage and burial records from Church of England and Church of Scotland registers. You can also use FreeREG to discover: non-Conformist records from England, Scotland and Wales, Municipal Cemetary records, Memorial records and documents relating to life events out of country, at sea and in the military.

forget that, have a look at this one:

Search your ancestry with FreeREG. FreeREG provides free online access to transcriptions of birth, marriage and burial records from Church of England and Church of Scotland registers. You can also use FreeREG to discover: non-Conformist records from England, Scotland and Wales, Municipal Cemetary records, Memorial records and documents relating to life events out of country, at sea and in the military.
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thankyou julie lol brenda xxxx

Comment

Working...
              X