Query re FTM/Ancestry deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query re FTM/Ancestry deal

I'm going to order the FTM with the 6 months free British Ancestry. Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade to worldwide during that time or do you either have to go the full 6 months just with British Ancestry or pay the full amount...ie like starting from scratch...if you want to switch to Worldwide during that time ?

Thanks

If you wish to upgrade at any time the easiest way of doing it is by phoning Ancestry direct. There is a UK freephone number you can use.
    What has happened to me in the past is that they have calculated the value of my remaining subscription and taken this away from the annual cost of the upgrade subscription - and you just pay the balance.
    I have also had it where I have had to pay the full price of the upgrade and they have then credited my card with the value of my remaining subscription - usually credited within the month.

You may find it depends who you get on the other end of the phone and how forceful you are in what you want to do, e.g. are you happy to take out a whole year of the worldwide, or do you just wish to upgrade for the balance of your existing subscription.

Hope you've found a good deal on your FTM purchase - best value as far as I can see appears to be on Amazon - £32.97
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks a lot Elaine

Comment

Working...
      X