Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find My Past Blog - Behind the scenes: creating new content with web editor Jess Moor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find My Past Blog - Behind the scenes: creating new content with web editor Jess Moor

I’m Jess Moore, findmypast.co.uk’s web editor. I joined findmypast.co.uk in January 2010 and it’s been non-stop since then! I create and send out the monthly findmypast.co.uk newsletters and usually it’s me who updates the blog.

I’m also responsible for the content on the website. At the moment I’m working on a project to make our records more user-friendly. This will involve standardising the information for each set of records and making sure that you get the facts you need on each search page.

Background information on the records and the best ways to search them are crucial, so you can expect to see enhancements to this in the not-too-distant future.

Another project I’m working on is a host of new pages for the site. We think we should tell you more about us as a company (including biographies of each team member) and how we can benefit your family history research. I’m working on this with my colleagues Ian Tester, Paul Yates, Debra Chatfield and Amy Sell. So, keep a look out for exciting new pages on the site coming soon.

That’s all from me for now…I’ve got plenty to be getting on with in the run up to the festive season. That’s all I can say for now but I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Jess Moore

More...
Working...
X