Picture enhancement, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture enhancement, please

I'd be very grateful if someone could work their magic on this small photo of my great-great-grandparents. It is the only one I have of them together.

Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

One from me, that's as far as I am prepared to go with it Elizabeth...didn't want to remove all the white speckling in case it eliminated the natural creases of their apparall
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Thanks Jen!
      I love the pulpit thing that John is resting on!
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Yes I like it too Elizabeth, that's why I didn't want to do much to it, I might have lost some of the finer detail.
        Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

B/W one

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thanks Alan.

I've got the original somewhere, so I shall try to rescan it as I have a different printer/scanner now. I'll see if I can get a better result as the problem is obviously with my scan quality!
            Elizabeth
            Research Interests:

Comment

May be improved with a higher resolution?

Last edited by rbere; 20-11-10, 11:07.
              Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thanks Roy. It is nice without the dots and the lettering is clearer.

My sister has the original so I need to ask my brother-in-law to re-scan it for me to see if we can get better quality to work on.
                Elizabeth
                Research Interests:

Comment

Originally posted by rbere View Post
                  May be improved with a higher resolution?

https://
                  it shows she is wearing glasses.brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X