villages website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• villages website

can anybody remember or know the url for the website that you could list your interests for each village or town. I thought I had it in my favourites but it doesnt appear to be there. Not used it for a while so dont know if its still going. Cant remeber the proper name of it.

Do you mean Curious Fox?
    Elaine

Comment

no not curious fox. I know the name had the word villages in it. Just been trying to google it but cant find it. This seemed a really small quiet site. I was just going to update my details as my tree has grown quite a bit recently.

Comment

Ancestral Villages?
        Elaine

Comment

thats the one. Thank you. Couldnt think what it was called..lol

Comment

It's a long time since I have looked at that site! I've got a couple of entries on there which I put up many years ago - since when my email address has changed.
            Unless I am missing something I can't see a way of updating personal details and cannot see a "Contact Us" link either.

Update - found a contact link
            Elaine

Comment

thats what I was looking for to change my details. Had to remember my old e-mail addy to sign in. Cant find a way of changing my details. Maybe you have to re regisiter...

Comment

You need to look at an entry and you will see a Contact Us option in the logo
                - click on this one
                Elaine

Comment

ok will do. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X