will check on ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will check on ancestry

today i received information of my ingle family. george ingle married sarah bilson/bilsdon in shoreditch in the 1830's. a lady had an ancestor who had firstly married a bilsdon from the same town. she came across an alice billson, who died in 1871, and left a will. in the file on ancestry it said the benficiary was sarah, wife of george!! yay, i now know sarah's parents. it seems to be that george left a will, his wife sarah didnt. is anyone able to find george ingle d.1891 in the wills index and tell me what it it says?

George Ingle - Personal Estate £83.18s 11d

10 March. Administration of the Personal Estate of George Ingle late of 14 Harbeson Road Ballam in the county of Surrey Builder's Clerk a Widower who died 18 February 1891 at 14 Harbeson Road was granted at the Principal Registry to Jame Dimmick (wife of Henry John Dimmick) of 74 Gowrie Road Lavendar Hill in the County of London the daughter and one of the Next of Kin.
    Elaine

Comment

awesome. thank you elaine!

Comment

I presume that Ballam is actually Balham (Gateway to the South, as Peter Sellers once put it).
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
        X