name of web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name of web site

I found a website that gave details of the east indian company but now I cannot find it does anyone know the website I am talking about

Christine

There are a few links listed on our India page in the Reference Library - hopefully including the one you want!
    Elaine

Comment

OK thank you maybe thats where I saw it

Christine

Comment

Hi Christine - there is a website by Andrea Cordani who is compiling information about the ships which I found interesting, and Andrea herself was very helpful with my enquiry. You will find it on www.eicships/info

Comment

Originally posted by Val and George View Post
          Hi Christine - there is a website by Andrea Cordani who is compiling information about the ships which I found interesting, and Andrea herself was very helpful with my enquiry. You will find it on www.eicships/info
          That link didn't work, but this one did:

(I shouldn't have found it, of course, without Val's initial contribution!)
          Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Many thanks Christine - I will amend my record

Comment

Working...
            X