Wireless Keyboard advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Keyboard advice

I have a Dell Desktop which is not Wireless but was hoping to get a Wireless keyboard, anybody got any ideas which would be the best one to buy ??? which isnt too expensive thanks

Hello Val,

I have a Logitech which came with a cordless mouse (I presume you mean Cordless) and have had it a long while and have used it on W98/XP/Vista and it just sorted itself out. I think that cost about £19.99 give or plus a few pounds. MS do one as well that looks interesting but of course have not tried it.
    Only one tip that I offer for 'Free' keep a good supply of Batteries in the locker the keyboard takes AAA and the mouse AA. They last a long time but when they go it is as if your PC is going to freeze. If you use yours for business they may not last as long as mine I change them about twice a year.

Good Luck
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Hi Margret I did look at the Logitech ones and must say they seem okay and much cheaper than Dell. already have a wireless mouse which is brilliant so just need the keyboard will have a look on Amazon I think , thanks again.
      Hope your well ???

Comment

I have a Microsoft Wireless Media Desktop 1000 with MS optical mouse. Have no idea what each cost as they came in a bundle with PC and printer. It's certainly an improvement of my last one, a Dell. Battery life is said to average about 6 months.
        Len of the Chilterns passed away July 2021

Comment

Thanks Len this is a Dell PC and the Keyboard is so noisy every click can be heard for miles, not good when your husband is asleep.

Comment

Working...
          X