Looking for ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ....

I am looking for the above. Her mothers name was Edna K******* (nee Bennett). Her grandmother was Dorothy Bennett and grandfathers name was Norman Bennett (known as Len).

Her married name could be P**** or G****.
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 04-11-10, 19:39. Reason: removal of names of possible living people

Is this a living person, Paul? If that is the case I expect the details will be removed.
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Edna's marriage seems to be late enough not to be on FreeBMD, but it does show up on Ancestry (for which I don't have a sub). (Probably before 1984, tho', because it isn't on FMP's indexed info.) Ancestry gives Sandwell as the District, but that didn't start until 1974.

There's a possible 1930 marriage in Dudley RO for the grandparent's names.

It looks as if the primary name is of someone born in 1960, in the Bilston area. Someone who may have married, and for whom the alternative surnames show up on Ancestry as likely spouses. One of the likely marriages was in 1981; the other, I've narrowed down to 1989.

Christine
      Last edited by Christine in Herts; 04-11-10, 20:02.
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Sorry Paul but I have edited your title and post as I believe the names you gave could be those of living people, which is not acceptable on the forum.

If someone wants to see if they can help Paul, perhaps they could contact him by PM (personal message).
        Elaine

Comment

Working...
        X