Yahoo Photos how to save to Hard Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Photos how to save to Hard Drive

I have quite a few photos on my Yahoo email account and really want to put them on a portable Hard Drive or Flash Drive ,but cannot see how to do it other then one at a time ????
    Anybody know how ???? thanks

Do you mean when you go to My Photos, Val? Each photo has a checkbox against it, so you can just check the ones you want to download and click on Save to Computer. There's also a Select All checkbox. I have Norton, so when I do it, I get a green band at the top which says something like this: No virus threat detected File: attachments_2010_11_06.zip Download File I then just click on Download File.
    Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

thanks for replying Lorry ,but I want to save them to an external hard drive not my computer is there a way to do this thanks very much, and I was hoping to do them all at once as I have over 400 lol

Comment

You can only download 25 at a time. Do you use Firefox or IE? You can specify in your browser that you want to be asked for a location when you download. Connect your external drive then:

In Firefox, go to Tools > Options. On the General tab, click on Always ask me where to save files, then OK. When you save, you will be asked to select the location, just as you would when saving any file.

I couldn't find the option in IE, but then I don't use it regularly.
        Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

brilliant Lorry thanks for that

Comment

Working...
          X