children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• children

hi im looking for children from a marriage where the persons could still be living, can anyone help me please thanks

hi sorry i should of said im looking to see if there were any children to a couple that could still be living, im not sure what to do and i know you are not allowed to put details on here so if there is someone who could pm me i could give the details of what im looking for. sorry if im not allowed to do that.

Comment

I have PM'd you kartrix.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Sorry, just realised that you may not know what a PM is. It's a private message that you will see if you click on 'Notifications' at the top of the page.
        Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by kartrix View Post
          hi sorry i should of said im looking to see if there were any children to a couple that could still be living, im not sure what to do and i know you are not allowed to put details on here so if there is someone who could pm me i could give the details of what im looking for. sorry if im not allowed to do that.
          that is fine Karen, as long as you dont post the names of the living, (as this part of the site is logged/cached by google and it wouldnt be very fair for a living person to find their name on a forum they know nothing about)
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
          X