• Show
Clear All

• Restoration Please

[IMG]
    sc001090ec by christinewheelerparker, on Flickr[/IMG]

Please can anyone make this photo any clearer

Thanks

Christine

This looks difficult. By the way, has the male at the back been added later on? The background is different and there's a cutout shape all around him. A Victorian version of photoshop!
    Phil
    historyhouse.co.uk
    Essex - family and local history.

Comment

Hi

Sorry I have no idea

Christine

Comment

not a great deal i can do with this photo
        Last edited by alan 128; 03-11-10, 13:44.

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Hi

Thank you its abit clearer now all I have to do is work out which family it is

I have just noticed that it is the same garden that is on the photo I have on here that looks like fancy in the topic asking for a date of photo

Christine
          Last edited by cwheelerparker; 03-11-10, 15:25.

Comment

Christine

please scan your photo at a higher resolution at least 300dpi or higher
            Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Hi

How can I do that? my print/scanner doesn't have any options

Christine

Comment

This is the best i can do. It is a bit of a toughie

Comment

Originally posted by cwheelerparker View Post
                  Hi

How can I do that? my print/scanner doesn't have any options

Christine
                  Which scanner do you have?

most scanners have some setting have a look at the help files that came with your scanner

there was some help regarding scanning etc at the begining of the photo section ; but seems this is not available?

for restoration of a photo it is important that you scan at a high resolution and also that you only scan the image and not the whole of the scanner bed.

to give you an idea of how to ( you can nominate where you final scan is placed)

to see the video CLICK HERE

also
                  http://www.familytreeforum.com/conte...to-Scan-Photos
                  Last edited by rbere; 05-11-10, 21:00. Reason: additional info
                  Regards Roy

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Last edited by rbere; 07-11-10, 18:26.
                    Regards Roy

Comment

Working...
                    X