Watch out Watch out FMP is about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out Watch out FMP is about

I am furious had an email from FMP late last night to say they have taken a years sub from me , yet it isnt due till the 2nd November how dare they? plus I wasnt going to renew the whole thing just the foundations one , I have emailed and waiting for an answer.

Hi

They did the same to my son the six months sub before the due date and he wasn't going to renew it either

Christine

Comment

well they had better give me the money back ,I was going to do it tomorrow so would still have had enough time .

Comment

Did you not get the email warning you??

My sub was up for renewal last month and a week or so before, I had an email telling me it would be going out, so I had a chance then to change anything or leave it and let it renew automatically.
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Yes, I also had an e mail warning me about taking subs a while before it happened.

Janet

Comment

yes I did but it said mine ran out on the 2nd November not the 30th October ?????????????

Comment

When I had a subscription to GR they renewed it even though I had said no. I had no trouble getting them to reverse the credit card charge. FMP has changed the subscriptions to foundation and full. I have an old subscription that is more than foundation but less than full and it runs out November 13. emails flew back and forth a month ago when I got the notice for renewal. I am renewing my original subscription with the renewal discount allowed. More than foundation less than full. If everything goes according to the emails, it is really worth my while to continue. I think the only database I don't have access to is the 1911 census which I/\'m not interested in because the family had emigrated by then.
              Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

Comment

I was going for just the foundation pack this time, as I have a full sub to Ancestry but quite often find things on census records in FMP that I cant find on Ancestry.

Comment

got an email to say full refund being done phew!

Comment

Working...
                  X