Calling any BEADMAN, or trees with a BEADMAN in it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling any BEADMAN, or trees with a BEADMAN in it

I am researching my family name and would like to make contact with anyone who is or has a BEADMAN connection. Can go back to 1700,s

Hi - I don't have the surname, but just had a quick look at the Australian Archives and there are around 40 odd records with the surname and many in the phone book.
    Did any of your Beadman's come over to this part of the world?
    http://www.naa.gov.au/collection/rec...rch/index.aspx Click search as a guest user.

Comment

Originally posted by naomiatt View Post
      Hi - I don't have the surname, but just had a quick look at the Australian Archives and there are around 40 odd records with the surname and many in the phone book.
      Did any of your Beadman's come over to this part of the world?
      http://www.naa.gov.au/collection/rec...rch/index.aspx Click search as a guest user.

Thanks for replying......not sure if i have got my reply in correct place.

but here goes anyway.
      Have had a look at the your sugestion but they are farley recent dates 1911-1960.
      Also had a look at Monach Pioneers information, and have not yet been able to make any connections. Although some of them originated from Leicestershire, England. Which is where my ancestors come from including my own Dad. I do have a couple of loose ends including a William with no attatched wife or family, and his parents dont match info on Monach files.

Thanks again
      Mike

Comment

I have just had a look at genesreuntied and there are 100 matches with the surname Beadman with some going back to 1700s are you a member of Genes

Edna

PS Leicester Sheepy Magna and Birdstall seem to be the places of birth for late 1700s
        Last edited by clematised; 30-10-10, 17:21.

Comment

hello Edna

Only found this site back end of last week, so far so good.

Answer to your question NO i am not a member of any paid sites, and on Genes-reunited I have tried to mack a contact, but unless you are a member messages do not get past on.
          Which is why I likes this site,
          have looked arround Sheepy Magna, but not Birdstall which I will do now, thanks.

regards
          Mike

Comment

Working...
          X