Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMP Australian and New Zealand records ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP Australian and New Zealand records ???

Trace your ancestry and build a family tree by researching extensive birth records, census data, obituaries and more - over 5 billion records - start today!

dont know if this is new or not

Am I the only one who finds it super awkward to navigate that site.
    Or am I blind and not seeing a return button.
    Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

Comment

Donelda have you got a sub to FMP ??? if not you have to sign up for the free trial, maybe thats why ??

Comment

Bear in mind the newish Australia/New Zealand site is a seperate entity to the 'traditional' FMP .co.uk site - having a sub to the original does not give you access to Aus/NZ or vice versa

Cheers
        Sue

Comment

Originally posted by Nelde View Post
          Am I the only one who finds it super awkward to navigate that site.
          Or am I blind and not seeing a return button.
          They've got it set up so that "back" doesn't work very well. There are usually two or three links to choose from, including returning to the list of hits you had found (whether it's hits inside a particular database, or a listing of which databases have (or might have) hits for you (usually described as "all search results").

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

It was a frustratingly awkward site for me. The good news is that I have very few relatives in Australia so 24 free hours was all I needed. Maybe in a year or two, if more info comes on line I will give it another try.
            Donelda

searching for the Berkshire Hobbises, Rowles, Staniford, Rogers, Parkers, Thackhams, Gouts, LeBouviers, Heaphys and Wilsons

Comment

Working...
            X