Kaspersky updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaspersky updates

has anybody downloaded the latest version as its telling me to uninstall it first and seems very complicated ????
    Last edited by Guest; 22-10-10, 13:29.

Hi Val,

Do you mean the upgrade to the latest version?

We've done it on 3 computers and didn't have to uninstall the previous one.

This is where I downloaded the new version from.

Download latest Kaspersky Internet Security software to update your current product version.
    Last edited by Christine in Portugal; 22-10-10, 14:24.
    Christine in Portugal

Comment

I have version 2011 and all my updates are done automatically , havnt had to un instal any of them
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

something went wrong with mine yesterday said the date base was corrupted and to uninstall then reinstall which I did but it seems bits get left behind and the removal tool gets rid of them?

Comment

I've never had to do that Val.

Occasionally it has come up databases corrupt and a box with "Fix it now"

I think it then said "roll back to previous database" which I did and everything was ok.

If you're having problems you could email them.
          Christine in Portugal

Comment

thanks Christine have been fiddling with it and so far it might be okay ??? its all Ancestrys fault got a problem on there so tried a system restore and it messed everything including Kaspersky, and Ancestry is still up the creek.

Comment

System restore does do that to the databases so it's best to avoid it if possible.
              Christine in Portugal

Comment

is that right Christine ??? never knew that wont be doing it if I can help it then thanks .

Comment

Val go to start button all programs , click onto Kasparsky so the drop down list appears in there and the click onto repair or remove , when that opens click repair and that will sort out corrupt database

Comment

thanks for that Babs dont know why they are saying to completely uninstall it ??????

Comment

Well I would try that repair 1st Val and see

Comment

thanks for this Babs it just happened on my other PC so did it this way, hadn't realised you could before.

Comment

Your welcome babe , haha you will have to remind me if it happens again as I forget and go about it your way lol usually find answer on there site though

Comment

I remembered you had said something before so did a search on here and found this old thread LOL, I was going crackers trying to fix it .

Comment

Pmsl Val your as bad as me lol

Comment

Working...
                              X