Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable forms

Hi,
    Sorry to be so useless but I can't remember where the downloadable forms are (BDM, Census etc).
    I have used them in the past for for the life of me I can't find them.
    Help please.:o:o
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

You will find them in the Reference Library:

Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I use these all the time when I go to the RO & find them brilliant, I wonder how many of our members actually know about them, especially the newer members.
      Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Thanks - off to have a look - yes they are brilliant and I printed off loads ages ago but lost my way this time.
        Thanks again
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Found them straight away with your help - now I know I am stupid as they were staring me in the face.
          Thanks.
          herky

Comment

Originally posted by Vivienne View Post
            I use these all the time when I go to the RO & find them brilliant, I wonder how many of our members actually know about them, especially the newer members.
            Hopefully this post will lead to folk having a look around to see what else we have!!

Originally posted by herky View Post
            Found them straight away with your help - now I know I am stupid as they were staring me in the face.
            Thanks.
            Not stupid at all... just got lost. You can also get there through the link in Site Information - this has been tidied up recently, so it probably looked unfamiliar!
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
            X