Sizing photos for uploading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sizing photos for uploading

I have some photos of my grandson Benjamin and I'm trying to post them on a thread for my Italian class, but they are coming out far too large.

I can't use Photobucket for this, so how do I resize the photos for uploading onto this site.

Any help appreciated!
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Do you have a photo editing prog ?if you do have a look at this
    alibony.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, alibony.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Last edited by alan 128; 21-10-10, 16:08.

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Originally posted by alan 128 View Post
      Do you have a photo editing prog ?
      Just what is on my computer, Alan. I'm a complete dumbo when it comes to editing photos. :o
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

will send you a pm

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

click on the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsF6tb3ZblI
          Last edited by rbere; 21-10-10, 20:59.
          Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thanks for the offers of help.

I have impressed myself no end - I downloaded Picasa a couple of hours ago and I have managed to attach the photos, resized, to my thread.

I'm pretty chuffed with myself! (I know, I'm easily pleased!)
            Elizabeth
            Research Interests:

Comment

well done go to the top of the class-:-)
              Regards Roy

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Originally posted by rbere View Post
                thankyou roy i have saved the link looks easy lol brenda xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
                  thankyou roy i have saved the link looks easy lol brenda xxxx
                  It is easier and a program that is included in all xp /vista and win 7 systems.
                  Regards Roy

Comment

Roy, I have saved the link, it is very useful. Thank you.
                    Elizabeth
                    Research Interests:

Comment

Working...
                    X