Outlook Express e mails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Express e mails?

Is anyone else having problems with Outlook Express e mails?

My daughter and myself both have NTL.com e mail addresses. She can send to me but I am unable to send any e mails to her! Yesterday, I was able to respond to her e mails by clicking the 'reply' button but today that doesn't work! E mails sent to her are showing as 'sent' but she is not receiving them.

I have not altered any setting on my computer (as I wouldn't know how to anyway!).

Have been in touch with Virgin and they assure me my settings are OK and suggested it was an Outlook Express fault!

Other than opening a Web based e mail address and trying that has anyone else any ideas on what the problem could be?

Simple answers for a simple person please!!!

Lesley

few suggestions here

Comment

another thing what version do you have ??? might pay to upgrade it to IE8

Comment

they arent in her spam inbox are they ?

Comment

Val
          Have had a look at that site but why, all of a sudden, would they block my e mails?? Does sound like this is what has happened though as it is only e mails to NTL that are not arriving. My daughter is the only one I know, apart from myself, with an NTL.com e mail address. She has checked her spam box and there is nothing from me in there.

I am not at all technical so I might try the easy option and set up a Web base e mail address and see what happens.

I don't know whether I am on IE8 or IE6 to be honest. How do I find out??

Thanks for your reply.

Lesley

Comment

Helloagain Val.

Well, took the Bull by the Horns.....so to speak......thought I would have a go at the instructions in that link you sent me and Hey Presto....it worked!

Sent an e mail to my daughter, phoned her to check her e mails and she confirmed receipt of the Testing e mail!!

Thanks so much for your help. What would I do without all you computer experts on here!!

Lesley

Comment

expert cough cough splutter not me wish I was, but glad it helped .

Comment

Working...
              X