Ancestry family trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry family trees

Is anyone else having problems? Each time I save a record to my tree it isn't appearing although I am told it has been saved
    PAT

That happened with one i added yesterday, it came up on the left side of the page, but not the right side.
    Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
    Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
    Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

Comment

I thought it was only me, I can add a child and it looks like it has saved but when it goes back to the family page it isnt there. I presume that they are having a few issues.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

a few issues Julie ?????????? a lot of issues, I am fed up emailing them, that happened to me last night thought I was seeing things ?
        Also for weeks now when adding to my Tree and going to click on return to this person the name that appears isnt even in my Tree ???

Comment

lol!! Val,

I know its not a laughing matter, I can only presume that it is due to server loads and that now they have more and more records service is higher than expected. with teh advent of the internet many people want to be armchair researchers, (nothing wrong with that! ) I suspect that they havent realised just HOW many are actually doing this.
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I'm having the same problems.
            Also the same as you Val. When you want to click on the name of the person you are going back to it's a STRANGER

I'm also having problems viewing the images. Everything seems fine when I first go on there, but after a while the image gets locked up. Sometimes it reveals half of it.
            I am so fed up with it. I have emailed them.

June

Comment

Thats okay Julie you titter away lol;)
              Good for you June we all need to email them ,I sent them a copied and pasted page of my tree and they said it was being worked on ? but its been like this since the last changes a few weeks ago.
              And my search keeps switching to the new one ??? something I hate , its not good enough ,nowhere would we pay for a service and not expect to get what we pay for.

Comment

Working...
              X