can this one be be repaired please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can this one be be repaired please ?

this is my oldest daughter when she was nine and we were living up scotland many thanks brenda xxx

and the frame removed from this one she was 15 here thankyou

Comment

and again can the picture have all background ot please this was when she married at the age of 19... she is now 48 thankyou brenda xx

Comment

Your first image is fine ....... the other two are too small and need to be scanned at a higher resolution
        Last edited by rbere; 10-10-10, 12:49.
        Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

there my daughters she sent me a copy of what she has to enlarge i saved them to my pictures and photo bucket so i cant enlarge them thankyou brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
            there my daughters she sent me a copy of what she has to enlarge i saved them to my pictures and photo bucket so i cant enlarge them thankyou brenda xxx
            That's a shame not a lot can be done with them as they are, perhaps you could ask your daughter to scan them at a high resolution before sending them.

The resolution is set in the scanner prior to copying the photo this should be at least 300dpi ( guess you could say low resolution poor quality ... high resolution good quality) .

As these are low resolution there's not much i can do.
            Regards Roy

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

thankyou so much roy....she is worse than me at her computer i had to download all her pictures for here lol brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
                thankyou so much roy....she is worse than me at her computer i had to download all her pictures for here lol brenda xxx
                Hey don't worry I was just the same when i started nothing made any sense afraid to do anything in case I broke it. Unfortunately its a slow process and so much to try and get your head around.

Resolution ...pixels and all that stuff is confusing ..

1. to provide us with a suitable image ... its best to copy the original photo using a scanner set to as i said 300dpi ( dpi means dots per inch)
                if its one from your files or other peoples files then the dpi can be anything depend on how it was copied in the first place

hope this helps you undrstand
                Regards Roy

Comment

i beleive she took a photo of a photo lol,thank you brenda xxx

Comment

my try

Niksmum

Comment

Working...
                    X