TALK TALK - Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TALK TALK - Email

I have received a message from TT about emails today which other members may have received. It is not exactly clear to me and wonder if someone would kindly confirm what they are really telling me.
    The email reads to the effect: that if I do not use my TT email for 90 days my account will be locked until I sign in again. 160 days I will have to activate the account again and longer than that the account will be closed and any emails wiped of the system for ever.
    Problem, I use my TT email account using 'Windows Mail' so at the present time my emails get downloaded to my PC. Are they talking about my accessing them via Webmail that I have not signed up for as I do not like the AOL log in form. I view my mail via another site.
    So what if I am away from my PC for this long period viewing my emails via another provider of Webmail ~ will these emails be cleared from their site? Remember I use Windows Mail or are they talking about their own Web Mail.
    I do even use TT Homepage just an email address.
    Sorry this is a difficult one to explain.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Might be worth keeping an eye on this thread in the Talk Talk Users Forum
    Elaine

Comment

Hello Elaine,

Thank you so much for the link. I just noticed the email drop in as I was about to go to bed last night and thought that I must have miss understood it. While I have not explained it as well as the first person has done on the link that is just what I meant. I have so few people who contact me via TT email but I do keep a few on the site that I prefer not to know my main email address.
      The link is very good.

Cheers,
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X