Blast Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast Ancestry

They have added a button to find your relationship to somebody in your tree ,trouble is its in the place of the search historical records button which has now been moved to the right ,and I keep clicking on the wrong thing.
    Good idea but please why did they not put it at the end ??

Val, glad its not just me, hope they move it soon

Comment

you too Bev ?? why dont they think first ????

Comment

There's one anomaly they hadn't sorted out before I dropped my sub. Can't be certain which way round it is, but one of the three BDM search windows has the slots in a different order from the other two. It meant that I kept putting the County in the DIstrict box - or something like that.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I have had a problem on there for weeks now with my tree ,getting fed up with ,I do hope enough people complain about the new idea and they move it.

Comment

I used the relationship button, only I'm not on the tree so used someone else just to see what it did so it's a complete red herring. Fortunately found a box to untick so I don't have to see it any more.

Comment

Jill you talking about the new function to view relationships to you ??? if so how did you remove it ?? thanks

Comment

It wasn't the actual relationships button Val, I tested a relationship and it appeared at the top next to the person's name, then if you click "relationship to me" there's a box which says "Show relationship on profile page" which you can untick.

Comment

oh yes thanks Jill I knew about that, but I want to remove the option completely, have emailed them now

Comment

Originally posted by Jill on the A272 View Post
                    It wasn't the actual relationships button Val, I tested a relationship and it appeared at the top next to the person's name, then if you click "relationship to me" there's a box which says "Show relationship on profile page" which you can untick.
                    Unfortunately if you forgot to untick the box, you get the relationship and I can't see a way to remove it!
                    Karen

Comment

Just go back and untick it Karen.

Comment

Working...
                      X