Where's the WIKI gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the WIKI gone?

I wondered if we had addresses for a records Office in Marylebone and St Olave Southwark ?
    Thanks

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    I wondered if we had addresses for a records Office in Marylebone and St Olave Southwark ?
    Thanks
    You get to the county pages through the Reference Library at the top left of the page, next to Forum.

Then you click on UK County Index ..
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

oh thought it was called the WIKI ? thanks Caroline I always end up lost in there , luckily I have had Dinner.

Comment

oh thought it was called the WIKI ? thanks Caroline I always end up lost in there , luckily I have had Dinner.
        It was until all the pages were moved. Navigation should be easier for you now.
        Caroline
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

um NO after I get to the UK what do I do next please ??

Comment

You can also search for what you need:

1. Click on Advanced Search (underneath the search box at the top right of any page in the forum and Reference Library.)

2. Make sure you have the Search Multiple Content Type tab highighted

3. Tick Articles

4. Put what you are looking for in the Keyword box and press Search Now

5. You will see all the pages which have the keywords in the text on the page
            Caroline

Comment

um NO after I get to the UK what do I do next please ??
              You need to choose the country, then you get all the counties listed exactly as before.

Or you can search - I was adding that when you posted.
              Caroline

Comment

phew thanks Caroline found it

Comment

Working...
                X