Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• london marriage pre 1811

Lokking for a marriage in London Area
    William Southern born 1781 Weaverham Cheshire wife Jane Brooks born 1777 Henham Essex there daughter(my line)Maria Southern born 1811 Hackney Middlesex married Willaim Woods 1832Witton Cheshire.
    Looking to find more on William Southern and Jane Brooks, Marriage if possable as i can not find it and baptisem of Maria.Thanks
    Dom

Maria Southern born 1811 Hackney

There are some baptismal records for Hackney available on Ancestry - London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812.
    Select Hackney as the borough and then choose the church you wish to search.
    Unfortunately these haven't been indexed yet so it means you would need to search through the images manually.
    Elaine

Comment

Thank Elaine
      I am not a member of Ancestry at this moment in time wish i was :-(
      Dom

Comment

Hi Dom,

There is a web site for Henham Essex with all the baptisms marriages and deaths. I have had a look and there is a Jane Brooks baptised 7 December 1777 St Marys Parish Church Henham, parents William and Elizabeth. There is also a marriage for a William Brooks and Elizabeth Ricket on the 18th November 1776 St Marys Parish Church Henham Essex. I think I can put up the link as it is a free site. It is www.henhamhistory.org/church-records/bmd-index.

Regards,

Barbara

Comment

Thanks Barbara
          I have this site in my favorites.
          i have traced the Brooks back a few genes.
          Its the marriage of Jane to William im looking for or any thing on William and his daughter Maria Southern born about 1811Hacknet
          Thanks
          Dom

Comment

just found out that William was Born William Seddon 1778 Weaverham father John looking to find John as well.
            Can any one help find marriage to a Jane Brooks ?? around 1809 + or - 10yrs ??
            Maria may have come under Seddon ??
            Any helppleae
            domo

Comment

Working...
            X