What is Googlechrome ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Googlechrome ???

Been wondering what is Googlechrome? not sure if I should have it thanks for any info.

Thanku you Granabella.

Googlechrome is an internet browser, like IE or Firefox.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

tHANK YOU wENDY

Thanks Wendy.

Granabella

Comment

Granabella, I downloaded Googlechrome as my default browser just a few days ago and find it fantastic! My pc goes a lot faster now and so far, I love it! Was previously on Internet Explorer, BT Yahoo and was getting lots of problems.
        Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

Thank you Stella have seen it now and again and wondered what it was all about I have Internet E so when I see it again I will accept it and give it a go my minds a bit blank today dident sleep to well last night for no reason just couldent go to sleep so thats my reason for not remembering where I have seen it I am sure I will remember later thanks for your help.

Grannabella

Comment

My OH was having problems with IE8; he changed to Firefox and started having problems with that too :(. I think its something hidden on his computer that the Anti virus, nor Malwarebytes, nor superantispyware can find.

He changed to Chrome yesterday and (so far) has had great speed and no problems.

Anne

Comment

Originally posted by granabella View Post
              Thank you Stella have seen it now and again and wondered what it was all about I have Internet E so when I see it again I will accept it and give it a go my minds a bit blank today dident sleep to well last night for no reason just couldent go to sleep so thats my reason for not remembering where I have seen it I am sure I will remember later thanks for your help.

Grannabella
              Granabella, just 'Google' Googlechrome and you will find something on there to download it - that is how I did it.
              Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

Thanks Stella, Anne, and Wendy am going to Google now.
                Grannabella.

Comment

Working...
                X