Death in Canada????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death in Canada????

Hello I wonder if anyone can find the death of Charles Henry Albert Bailey who was born in Lyon Michigan in 1869 and married Mary Larkin. She was born in Dec c1870 also born in Michigan. They were married in Ontatio Canada in 1890 at the Catholic Church, Windsor Canada. I have them on the 1911 census living in Hamilton West , Ontario . I wonder if you could please find the death of both Charles and Mary
    Thank you
    Sheila
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

Sorry as the time is 6.15.pn I must be of for dinner will be back in an hour or 2

Comment

I'm new at this so take my results with a pinch of salt but this maybe them.

Charles Henry Bailey has Death Date: 11 Apr 1931 in Wentworth aged 62 his estimated birth year is about 1869 in Hamilton, Ontario
      Looked up from Archives of Ontario Microfilm: MS935_430

Name: Mary Larkin has Death Date: 13 Mar 1933 in Middlesex aged 47 her estimated birth year is about 1886
      Looked up from Archives of Ontario Microfilm: MS935_468

Wasnt sure if I would be breaking rules pasting results directly so here they are in longhand form ;-)

hth

Comment

Thank you very much that was good of you . I don't think any rules have been broken, if so I will say sorry , but that did help me
        Thank you again
        Sheila

Comment

Working...
        X