Looking for John Ingrams Father and Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for John Ingrams Father and Mother

I have John Ingram in my tree I have him in 1911 as a Permanent Way inspector (Inspector on Great Western railway born 1851 in Kilsby Warwickshire and married to sarah Jane Ingram I have the marriage certificate 1878 where he was a railway plater and lived in Bordesley and aged 22 His father was James Ingram Railway signal man On 1901 cencus his birth year in 1852 Bordesley and 1891 its not readable In 1881 his birth year is 1845 Kilsby Warwickshire i would like to trace back further but am stuck as I cant find his dad or him Any help would be appreciated

Nothing jumping out at the moment!
    Who are the witnesses on the marriage certificate - do they appear to be family members?
    Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
      Nothing jumping out at the moment!
      Who are the witnesses on the marriage certificate - do they appear to be family members?
      Thanks for looking

no William Bower and SusannAH Poole

Comment

did they have any children? if so what were there names please,
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

A possible in 1851 Leighton Buzzard?
          HO107 piece 1756 folio 207 page 37
          James Ingram 43 Bourton
          Caroline Ingram 34 Crick
          Caroline Ingram 10 Kilsby
          Mary Ingram 7 Kilsby
          William Ingram 4 Kilsby
          John Ingram 1 mo Leighton

Comment

And Leighton Buzzard connects to Kilsby and Crick by the London and North Western Railway (though it wasn't called that then).
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle John View Post
              And Leighton Buzzard connects to Kilsby and Crick by the London and North Western Railway (though it wasn't called that then).
              Thankyou all for your time.
              John Ingram 1851 is looking promising his father James was a railway policeman however I tracked him down in 1871 census and John is said to be a baker he is living with his brother William as lodgers in Aston Warwickshire
              Would be be strange to change over to be a railway plate layer in 1878
              I really dont know whether he had any brothers and sisters How can I find out definetely if this is the corect family

Comment

Working...
              X