1841 census warrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1841 census warrington

hi, i am trying to find john edward sephton (or sefton) born 1838 liverpool in warrington in 1841 (age 3) his father was john sephton born 1819 , he lost his wife and son in feb of that year and i am unable to find him between feb and when he wed his second wife in oct of that year. so i am reverting to his son john edward to see where he could have gone, any help appreciated.

Hi, I'm moving this over to Research Qs&As, as it's not necessarily a record office query... and I think you'll get a better response over there

Comment

Did John senior have any siblings who may have cared for John junior?
      Also, did John junior have any siblings who may have been with him?

For example:
      Henry Sefton 25
      Jane Sefton 25
      Ann Sefton 4
      John Sefton 3

in Liverpool might be a possibility.
      Kind regards,
      William
      Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Comment

thank you william, as far as i know john had no siblings and john juniors brother died with their mother in feb 1841. however i am still searching to find john seniors mother and father in 1841 so something may come up, regards cherel.

Comment

I am a little bit confused, you start talking about John Edward and then his dad and then back again, Do you know who John Sr married in the October ? if so, have you found them on any other census? or is this what you are hoping to find out?

so, to clarify, you are looking for a John Edward Sephton on the 1841 census? with a father called John?
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

There is a tree on ancestry that has ALOT of info, apparently John sr married 3 times, and he eventually died in 1895 in the workhouse.

:D
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

sorry about the confusion! i am trying to find john edward sephton in 1841 - warrington or poss liverpool just this 1841 i need, i have all john seniors (1819) thank you- many thanks for your replies.

Comment

Working...
              X