Cashed my Cheque but no will ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashed my Cheque but no will ?

know there are delays with the wills from York, but I noticed they cashed my cheque on the 16th of September so where is it ???

I had the same thing last year, contacted them and they said if the cheque has been processed then the will will be in the pipline somewhere.

Comment

It'll be there in time! My cheque was cashed a few weeks before I got the will. I was pleased because at least I knew the order had got there! At least it won't go "off" while you are waiting - hope its worth it when it comes ... mine was!

Anne

Comment

thanks was a bit worried I am so looking forward to it ,just hope it answers my questions .

Comment

I seem to remember that I had the same problem when I ordered my first will several years back - so their delays are nothing new!

Now, I need to order one from 1971... just got to remember how to do it... :p

Comment

order it from your local office Velma its quicker

Comment

Velma,

might be worthwhile trying the local office to where the will was proven, apparently York have been innundated and have backlogs!
              Julie
              They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

SNAP Val!!! lol ;) :p
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I sent off for a Will for the first time they cash my cheque last week. Like you Anne I was happy that my order had got there.

Val wish I sent mine to the local office.

Have we all to go to the waiting room :D

Comment

thing is I sent my cheque over 4 weeks ago so they took their time cashing it ? I will be so disappointed if it does not tell me what I am hoping for ?

Comment

Val sent mine 3 weeks ago

Comment

wonder why mine took so long then?

Comment

Sent mine to York on 17th August.

Still no sign of it

Every morning I think it will be here today.

Tomorrow maybe;D

June

Comment

I am getting a bit fed up getting up earlier than normal

Comment

I sent for 2 in August and they cashed my cheque on 3rd Sep and am still waiting. Getting fed up now.

At the time I didn't realise that you could order them all at the same local office as one was Worcester and the other Staffs but having read up on here I could have ordered them both in Nottingham. Never mind I will know for next time!!
                              Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

thats a long time to wait ? I think I would ring them

Comment

My cheque cleared on 25th August.

June

Comment

June

I looks as though I will still be waiting at Christmas.
                                    Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

It was reported on another thread that York, in order to deal with the load, has farmed out the work to the local offices. So it would seem that even they will be busy. Check the postmark when yours arrive.
                                      BTW any local office can deal with your request, it does not have to be sent to the one where the will was proved or York itself.

Comment

I very rarely send for them but shall remember not to use York again

Comment

Working...
                                        X