Ancestry 25% discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry 25% discount

Just a reminder that you can get 25% discount to Ancesry.co.uk if you go in via Nationaltrust.org.uk web site then on the left of the page great offers

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

I cant see it on the page ??

Comment

seems its only available to new customers not for renewals and you have to be a member of the National Trust ? from what I read????

Comment

Its letting me in at £62-55 for 12 months plus free 14 days. I let membership lapse though

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

How did you manage that Alan?

June

Comment

Originally posted by alan 128 View Post
            Its letting me in at £62-55 for 12 months plus free 14 days. I let membership lapse though
            Is that for the essentials membership or the premium?
            Joy

Comment

That is the quote for Essentials.
              Discover your family history and build a family tree with the world’s largest genealogy website. Search birth records, census data, obituaries and more!
              Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
                Thank you.
                Joy

Comment

And do you have to be a member of The National Trust?

June

Comment

I tried to sign up but was denied access as I had already tried the 14 day free trial this year...maddening really as I DO WANT to take out a sub....I will phone them on Monday ...but I will only sign up at the NT rate with 25% discount....roll on Monday !

Margaret.
                    Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Am a lapsed Ancestry member and just paid £80.50 for Premium + 14 days free trial. Am a member of the NT but they did not ask for my membership details.

Comment

I phoned Ancestry today to sign up...but I was told the offer was for new members only (I let my Ancestry membership lapse last year) so I will stick with FMP instead....

Margaret.
                        Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Comment

Margaret try joining under a new email and password address using a different card .

Comment

Margaret - I joined on-line using the same (my only) cc, password etc that I had used when I was a member before and it worked ok. I have a copy of the confirmation e-mail showing the discounted rate which will be charged after the 14 day free trial. Maybe it worked because I went through the National Trust site or the length of time that has lapsed since I was a member ie about 10 months?

Comment

I had no choice but to use the phone & I was asked for my address & was told that the offer was only for NEW members....so I decided not to sign up with them.

Margaret.

Comment

I had no choice but to use the phone & I was asked for my address & was told that the offer was only for NEW members....so I decided not to sign up with them.
                                We took advantage of this offer recently via Nat'l Trst website ... got 14 days free trial and 1 yr Premium membership for £80.50. Filled in on-line application using current address although membership in OH's name as used his C'card. It doesn't ask if you're a member of the NT, although there is an option to give a donation to them if you wish to.

Last edited by LeicestershireLass; 04-10-10, 09:44.
                                Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Comment

I tried to join but was refused because I had had 3 months free membership with the Family Tree Maker. Phoned the 0800 number of Ancestry and spoke to a very nice chappie in America, explained my problem, that I had had 3 months free but then cancelled because I wanted to take up the offer, and he did it for me, using the same details as used for Family Tree Maker. Cost was £80.50 but didn't have the 14 days free trial. Still worth it though.

Comment

I recently got 20% discount just by asking. The chappy rooted round for a discount code after I said I didn't want to buy 2 copies of FTM and chuck the discs away.
                                    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Have got a 6 month sub with FTM 2010 but keep getting messages including offering 20% discount assuming that my membership has lapsed - strange

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Working...
                                      X