BMD Sheet Protectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMD Sheet Protectors

I’m not sure if this is the correct place for this request please move if not.

I’m trying to find acid free sheet protectors and three ring binders for the UK size BMD certificates available in the USA.

At the moment I’m using...9”x12” ITOYA Storage/Display Books for Art and Photographs, they hold the certificates OK but the pages are not removable.

Thanks
    Malcolm

Have you looked on the S & N Genealogy website? I think that they still supply a range of acid free sleeves and binders.
    Helen in Glos

Comment

I suppose the key issue is that US and UK paper sizes and ring binder styles are completely different! But UK A4-size clear punched pockets are multi-punched and most are acid-free although they don't say so. You might find an office supplies company that operates on both sides of the pond and could supply you with UK (European size) stationery.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Thanks for the replies I did find the A4 sleeves at Amazon but it doesn’t say if there acid proof or not. I have about 250 certificates so I’m reluctant to take a chance.

Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmES View Post
          Thanks for the replies I did find the A4 sleeves at Amazon but it doesn’t say if there acid proof or not. I have about 250 certificates so I’m reluctant to take a chance.
          When I had a similar query I emailed the supplier (Viking Direct) and they confirmed that their product was acid-free. So ask them if you're not sure.
          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

S&N do some really good ones,

Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
            X