X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookup William Jackson Mary Youle

I have couple of queries...

Mary Ann Youle married to William Jackson in September quarter 1890
    Ahston-under-Lyne....... Cheshire BDM has detiails of Mottram in Longdendale, St Michael... Is this the registration office and would it be St Michael All Angels the church they married in?

I have found names of three children......Florrie, (about 1891), Harry (about 1895) Ellis(?) and one other child ????

Is it possible to to check census records to determine names and birth dates....
    Last edited by cheran; 21-09-10, 21:52.
    Cheran

you dont happen to know Williams occupation do you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
      you dont happen to know Williams occupation do you ?
      I believe he was a Paper Maker at Hayfield, Glossop;)********

Sorry, That was Mary Ann's brother John Youle, not William I do know the family lived in the Hayfield, Glossop, area if that is any help.
      Last edited by cheran; 21-09-10, 22:32.
      Cheran

Comment

In 1891 and 1901 the family lived at 64 Gladstone Street, Glossop
        In 1891 they had Hannah M shown as 1 month old but in 1901 this is now Florrie aged 10 and her brother Harry aged 6.
        William and Mary Ann are both Cotton Weavers

Comment

"Mary Ann Youle married to William Jackson in September quarter 1890
          Ahston-under-Lyne....... Cheshire BDM has detiails of Mottram in Longdendale, St Michael... Is this the registration office and would it be St Michael All Angels the church they married in?"

Just to confirm that you do have the correct marriage info. I do occasionally go to Ashton Record Office if you would like the full details looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by holcan View Post
            "Mary Ann Youle married to William Jackson in September quarter 1890
            Ahston-under-Lyne....... Cheshire BDM has detiails of Mottram in Longdendale, St Michael... Is this the registration office and would it be St Michael All Angels the church they married in?"

Just to confirm that you do have the correct marriage info. I do occasionally go to Ashton Record Office if you would like the full details looking up.
            Thankyou so much, that would most appreciated, As I am in Adelaide SAus, I don't think I am ever likely to make it to Ashton. Do you need any additional information if so let me know!
            Cheran

Comment

Have PM you with details

Comment

many thanks

Originally posted by holcan View Post
                Have PM you with details
                Thanks so much for your time and energy looking up Mary Ann...... Sorry its taken a while to respond but I have a computer crash.

I am sending this from the Library.... Hope to be back on deck next week.

Thanks again!!!!!
                Cheran

Comment

Working...
                X