I dont believe it sob sob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont believe it sob sob

I am so mad with myself I sent 36 images to a email address last night and just realised I used .com instead of .co.uk ??
    What I want to know is where are they ??? they arent in my sent box??
    And is there any way of retrieving them to send to the right address ?

You could always send another e-mail (without the attachments) to the correct address asking if they have received them. (Clutching at straws I know). I can't understand why they are not in your sent box. Have you received a notification saying that your e-mail could not be sent because of an incorrect address?

Did you keep copies of the images on file?
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

when you send an email from Ancestry which email address would it use ?? I would have thought it uses the email you registered with them?

Comment

It uses the one you're registered with, but did you tick the box to say you wanted a copy put in your sent box?
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

oh no Wendy didnt know you could does that mean they wont come back to me if its the wrong address???

Comment

They will only come back if the address doesn't exist.
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

its a really unusual address Wendy thats why I'm surprised they have not come back yet ? if the person sets up an account with that address will she receive them some time or not ? thanks

Comment

well I bit the bullet and sent them all again hopefully this lot will arrive ?

Comment

Hello Val,

Maybe you thought that you put .com but did infact put .co.uk otherwise it would have come back. It is like remembering to lock the door something we do all the time without thinking about it.
                  If you did get it wrong maybe there is someone out there with a .com and they are enjoying your email. You would think they would email you and say 'Thank you' !!!!!!!
                  Margaret N
                  DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

hi Margaret I did resend them and they arrived okay thank goodness.

Comment

Working...
                    X