Where are David and Emma in 1911 and prior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are David and Emma in 1911 and prior

Emma M L Stark married David Ohgrin in Pancras, 1912.
    They had a son, Alfred Ogrin, born Marylebone in 1913 and another son with the Ohgrin spelling born in Pancras, 1916.
    I've not been able to find David in 1911 or prior. There are quite a few
    Emma Stark's. I'm not sure if they were Jewish or not. There is an Orgin family and
    I know they were. I already have the info for them. Any ideas please? Thanks.
    Last edited by naomiatt; 17-09-10, 08:16.

What are their ages on the marriage cert Naomiatt? I have to go now but will look in later to see if it helps.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

what are the fathers names on the marriage cert Naomi?
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Hi Chrissie and Julie - sorry, the way I worded it was misleading. I have info for the Orgin family, but not for the
        Ohgrin/Ogrin. Emma and David married Dec qtr 1912, Alfred was reg June qtr 1913 and his brother was reg Sep qtr,1916.
        I don't have their certs. I noticed them when I was looking at Orgin/Ogin/Chorgan etc etc...
        I found a few Ogrin leaving the UK between 1898 and 1906, and when I googled, the name spelt Ogrin showed for Slovenia, but I also got a neopet and origin! :-)

Comment

Hi all - can anyone see Emma, David, Alfred and his brother going forward at all? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X