Albert Edward Ford Warwick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert Edward Ford Warwick

I was looking on 1911 for Albert Edward Ford Warwick b 1875 Southampton and wife Alice Louisa b1876 Kent. Cant seem to find them. When married in 1904 he was caretaker at St. Annes Holloway so I was looking for births around that area just after 1904 to see if that would help locate them. There is an Alice Amy b1905 Islington but she is with the wrong parents. So I dont know if they had any children or where they disappear to....
    Any suggestions?

I believe his birth name is Albert Edward Ford but his mother married a Warwick . They are listed as Warwick and mother is a widow in 1881

Comment

Hi - there is an Albert Edward Warrwick* in Abingdon, Berkshire, born 1874...not sure if it's a red herring. There's also an Alice Warwick in Abingdon, but older than the date you have.

Comment

Alice in Abingdon is with a hubby called Harry
        WendyP

Comment

the albert edward in Abingdon is a single man
          WendyP

Comment

..big red herring WendyP -

Comment

its a bit confusing as his fathers name is Joseph Warwick according to their marriage certificate but it looks like Albert is on the 1881 census with Emma Anne Warwick who may have been Emma Anne Ford who married Joseph Warwick but not until 1882.
              Confused.com

Comment

Working...
              X