Remember my Chadler sister.......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember my Chadler sister.......?

Is this feasable...or have I got a problem here?

Just thought you would like to know, as their death certs arrived today. They both died in 1863 aged 4 yrs & 9 months. They died of Scarlet Fever which they had had for a total of 17 days prior to their deaths. They lived in Cheshire. I also discovered that their aunt, who was present at the baby's death, died too in that outbreak.

Sorry it appears that I have not copied the correct link but some of you may still remember.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

I think this will work.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Ah many thanks Caroline.
      Jen

Comment

So sad to see those deaths from what is completley curable nowadays. Some of us were right though (in the previous thread) to suggest scarlet fever!

Anne

Comment

That's right Anne, I remember that was what the consensus thought at the time. And I got the proof. It looks as though this particular household suffered several losses at that time. It must have been devastating for the girls mother. She was later widowed and re-married 10 yrs later but never had any further children.
          Jen

Comment

Working...
          X