• Show
Clear All

• Canadian marriage details please

On Ancestry ................Ontario Canada marriages 1801-1926

William Lomad Lomed Templer

I think the Lomad/ed should be Lomax

Thanks.............got to go now but I will be back about 9.30
    PAT

If this is the 1909 marriage? - it does look like LOMAD.

Father's name is Alfred and mother is Hannah - if that helps.
    William is 31 years.
    Have you seen the image? If this the correct one and you want more details let me know.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Hi Herky those details of age and parents are correct. I don't have an Ancestry subscription to view the details I would like to know details of his wife
      PAT

Comment

William Lomad Templer,
        leather manufacturer,
        bachelor,
        Congregational,
        Residence - can't make out
        Father Alfred Templer
        Mother Hannah Lomad

Victoria Sarah Ann Buckley
        Spinster
        Baptist
        Usual Residence - Niagara Falls, Ont
        Father - George E Buckley, Customs Officer
        Mother Jennie or Jeanie Adams
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thanks very much Herky
          PAT

Comment

Ancestry also has WW1 and WW2 draft cards but here he is William LOMAX Templer and he is in Massachusetts.
            herky

Comment

Thanks again
              PAT

Comment

Working...
              X