1901 census search please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1901 census search please

I have just decided it was time to research my fathers side of the family.

He was James Davidson born Scotland 1922 (passed 1986)

His parents were James and JEanie Davidson (nee Brown)

Now my problem arises with my grandfather.

His full name was James John Douglas Laidlow Davidson....the illegitmate child of Agnes Davidson born 22-4-1894 in Skelkirk Scotland.

His mother Agnes died in November aged 35...it was reported by her brother John.

I can't find what happened to James....I just can't find him in the 1901 census.....could anyone have a little look for me please.

I can't even find anything remotely like it, sorry.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Could you give a bit more info please - dates, occupation, where he is last sighted etc and I wil have a look

Edit - sorry I have just realised that I am talking rubbish as James was just a boy in 1901, just ignore me, must be too late to concentrate.:o
      Last edited by herky; 07-09-10, 21:29.
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

"Agnes died in November aged 35" -- do you mean she died in November of 1894?

Comment

I have had a bit of a break through with some help from elsewhere.....but thank you to those who took the time to look for me.

Comment

Working...
          X