Walthamstow Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walthamstow Memories

For those with Walthamstow family history links, this site is worth having bookmarked:

The man who runs the site sends out a newsletter, and the recent one included this...
    I will be in Walthamstow on the 11th September and will be more than happy to meet those of you who live in the area. The meeting point is in front of the Vestry House Museum at 3pm.
    There is more in the newsletter. If you are interested, you may be able to pick up more from the site.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Thank you Christine, after I wandered round the site, I added it to our Essex page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/content.php/110-Essex
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
    X