cyberlink youcam help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyberlink youcam help please

I have this camera on my vista computer and have taken some photos and want to put some on facebook so my family can see then but dont know how can someone please give me simple instructions step by step how to do it please thank you for any help.

Hi granabella,
    Once you have the pics on the computer (copied from camera) log into facebook goto your albums and select the upload option. It will ask you for the files so just follow the instructions and go to the folder on pc and select the pics.
    Hope this helps

BJ

Comment

Yes I know how to do that Camera to Computer but this is the Camera on the Compter you sit in front and take a pic but thats as far as I can go. I do it the other way when i have downloaded from my Camera and know how to get those photo's onto facebook but this is different I cant get the photos from the youcam into" my picture " on the Computer if I could I would be home and dry as they say lol oh I do hope someone can help I keep looking in thank you for your advive.

Comment

just another little note I have found my photos in my Doc so think i will be ok now thanks again for your help.

granabella

Comment

Working...
        X