Net books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net books

I often think that a Net Book could be useful to me when I travel but most shops tell me for the money that one pays I would be better off with a laptop.
    Your views would be welcome.

Would the Apple I Pad do the same thing as a Net Book?
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Hi Margaret,

I use the ASUS netbook £199 from Argos. It is compact and easy to carry (fits in a large handbag especially as we seem to make them bigger and bigger to fit everything in these days). I thought about a laptop but this does everything I need although has no CD Rom but most people use usb sticks now although you can buy cd/dvd roms to attach. I hope this is useful,

Lingling

Comment

Hi Lingling,

Very useful as I often want to look up travel timetables or book a flight. They are so light and it is not a lot to waste really (I probably wast more on shoes in a year). I will take a look around may thanks.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Wouldn't be without one. I have two, a medion 1210 and also a msi u100 as I dread the thought of no computer. Its also great to sit on the sofa and surf away.

So good to be able to put one in your handbag and away you go.

Would love an ipad but as they have no usb connection I shall pass on these at least for now.
        Sue ;)

Comment

Working...
        X