Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with two photos

Hope someone can help.

I need the lady removed from the first photo, if at all possible. I shall be cropping it so that the final photos is practically square so don't worry too much about the detail towards the left of the photo.

This second photo is actually a photocopy of the original, but the person I am doing it for cannot find the original. The copy, as you can see, has been folded. Is it possible to repair it so the creases are removed?

If you need them scanned at a higher resolution then I can do this and send by email.

I have one small problem - it's rather urgent as they are needed for an Order of Service which I am doing for a friend.

Thanks.
    Elaine

Hope these are OK for you Elaine.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Wendy,
      I can't thank you enough.
      They are just great.
      Elaine

Comment

My pleasure.
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

easier one first

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thank you Alan. Another great repair .. now to decide which one to choose!
            Elaine

Comment

from me Elaine

Last edited by rbere; 31-08-10, 20:08.
              Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thank you Roy.

You are all so kind and it's great that we have people like you that help out with photo restorations.
                I know these will be much appreciated by the daughter of the person in the picture, when we say our final farewell to him on Thursday.
                Elaine

Comment

Working...
                X