Yule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library: Yule

Could someone look at the 1911 Census for me for a family called Yule. There may be Ernest Yule, born 1878. There will be a Rose Yule, formerly Spink, and there may be a daughter called Alice who was born about 1909. The daughter would have been born in America. There was an Ernest Yule,Rose Yule, and Alice Yule living in Seattle in 1910, and I am trying to find out if it is the same family. Ernest Yule may not be on the English Census, as he may have died in America, and Rose returned after his death. Rose gave birth to George Leonard Yule on 25th June 1911, but in all our family research, we have been unable to discover what happened to his father after his marriage to Rose Spinks in 1808. Any help will be very much appreciated.

I should have mentioned that George Leonard Yule was born at 29 Orange Street, in the London sub-district of Strand.

Comment

It's against FMP's terms & conditions to do lookups for others, but doing a free search on their 1911 site here's the basic info

Mr Rose Yule 30 - yes Mr that's what they've transcribed
      Gwendolyn Alice Yule 2
      District - Strand

There maybe other people in the household but they are the only ones called Yule

Trace your ancestry and build a family tree by researching extensive birth records, census data, obituaries and more - over 5 billion records - start today!
      Jay

Comment

Working...
      X