Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get Death Info for someone in Melbourne Australia

Hello,

Can anyone provide some help on how I can obtain information on a death in Melbourne Australia? My Father in Law died there after 1992 and as he didn,t have any contact with his son from an early age we don,t have any details. I know he was in Melbourne as I have two divorce certificates from there however I don,t know when he died (I know it was after 1992 as I have pictures of him dated). Sorry its a bit sketchy but trying to get any information from the only other family member is very difficult. I would also like to get a copy of the Death Certificate if I can find out when he died. His name was Martin Higgins born 1925 in Lancashire, England.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Lingling

Hi - A Martin John Higgins passed away in 29th December, 1992 and was cremated at Springvale Cemetery in Melbourne (31st December, 1992) aged 67. Sounds like he could be your father in law???
    You can request more details from the Cemetery -
    If you entered a web address please check it was correct. Use the main navigation to explore the rest of the website or to contact us about the broken page.
    Last edited by naomiatt; 29-08-10, 08:50.

Comment

Thank you so much for helping naomiatt. All of this side of the family is a mystery.

Lingling

Comment

Not a prob - could this be the right person? - the year of birth fits - and it was towards the end of 1992..not sure when your photo's were dated. Definitely worthwhile e mailing the cemetery. Once you've clicked agreed to the terms, it takes you to search facility..put his name in...all cemeteries..then his info comes up..click on that and then click for more info..there's a special form you can send in. Once you've confirmed it's him then you can look at more things..addresses, cert, informant etc etc

Comment

Working...
        X