revised info on 1911 request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revised info on 1911 request

enest leonard evans born1879 elizabeth born 1882, should be found on the 1911 census living gate house black rock clydach sub district of llanelly in the county of brecon
    can anyone find them pleasehave tried but failed thanks george

Sorry, meant to reply to your earlier thread - was having trouble finding them!

Are you expecting any children to show on the 1911 census?
    Elaine

Comment

yes i know my dad would be on there as well as his sister elizabeth my dad was geoege leonard

Comment

Do you have the year and place of birth for George and his sister Elizabeth?
        Elaine

Comment

elisabeth was 1912 dad george 1906forget elizabeth she woould not be on 1911 silly me but george would 1906 sorry elaine george was born abertillery
          Last edited by yanto; 26-08-10, 20:54.

Comment

I'm really struggling with this - if they are there I think they must be mistranscribed!
            I'll give it another go tomorrow unless someone finds them in the meantime.
            Elaine

Comment

thanks Elaine hope you haven't a headache

Comment

Llanelly seems to be in Carmarthenshire in 1911 but still can't find him, but still looking.
                Joy

Comment

Sorry, i have had to give up for now.
                  Joy

Comment

lllanelly was the rural district in the county of brecon or breconshire i know it was near the prince albert inn wonder if grandad was having a pint and forgot the census lol thanks for trying anyway george

Comment

the address that you expect to find them in the 1911 census is that from someone birth cert if so which child?

Only asking as I too have spent the last hour looking for the address but cant see the address never mind the people....
                      WendyP

Comment

just had another look at this and found these 2 names lodging/boarding at theaddress of Brynmawr in Crickhowell, Lanelly, Brecknockshire. On closer inspection this is actually the Colliers Arms - so last statement was just abt right. LOL

Ernest Evans bn 1891 but the age is clearly shown as 30 on image occ House Coal Haulier born Hereford
                        Elizabeth Ann bn 1879 age is 32 no Occ also born Hereford

Now the only thing is there are no children listed for them....
                        WendyP

Comment

well thank you wendy there would be a child my dad was 6 but other facts are right know the place thank youthe onlly fact they had wriong was elizabeth was born aberystruth
                          Last edited by yanto; 27-08-10, 07:18.

Comment

incase George has been well and truly mistranscribed what other family surnames are you aware of just incase he's been put down as a son to another family member..?
                            WendyP

Comment

my dad was the oldest in 1911 his name was george leonard evans he would have been 6 year old thank you for the look up wendy george junior lol

Comment

Georgie, Nanna wasn't born until the Dec of 1911, so she wouldn't have shown up on the census, tho Uncle Len should have.

Comment

i know but dad was

Comment

Working...
                                  X